For all levels, from the less sporty to the more tenacious. For those who love a bit of challenge with themselves or those who simply want to enjoy a relaxing family outing.
On request it is possible to book wine and food tasting / lunch (typical dishes, local wines).
Tour in the areas: Lake Garda, Monte Baldo, Valpolicella, Lessinia Natural Park, Bresciano Regional Park, Mincio Park, Alps and Dolomites.
Routes as far as possible from traffic, not just the usual tourist destinations.
Personalized tours, both as a route and as a difficulty.
- Borghetto – Colline Moreniche
- Valpolicella Wine Route
- Ponte di Veja - Molina
- Lake Garda – San Zeno di Montagna
- Le Sphynxes of Lessinia
From the shores of lake Garda to the gently rolling hills inland;
this is a pleasant and quiet route, along winding roads, that takes you cycling through fortified villages of medieval origin, recognized as world heritage sites, such as Castellaro Lagusello and Borghetto, picturesque village on the banks of the river Mincio. b>Local food and wine tasting / lunch available on request (local cuisine). b>
This tour takes you into the heart of the Valpolicella area,
famous for its wines, Amarone and Recioto just to name a few. Surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, we climb to take a break in the picturesque village of San Giorgio di Valpolicella, famous for its ancient Romanesque church and stunning views. Local food and wine tasting / lunch available on request (local cuisine).
Spectacular scenery ranging from the vineyards and olive groves typical of the gentle hills in Valpolicella to Lessinia,
the mountainous area north of Verona with its pastures and woodlands, where we climb to Ponte di Veja, a majestic natural stone arch. We take a break in the ancient village of Molina,surrounded by greenery and well knownfor its natural waterfalls.
Enjoy the beauty of Lake Garda and the mountains on this scenic tour.
Cycle through typical villages along the eastern shores of lake Garda, enjoy a scenery of olive groves and vineyards typical of the hilly landscape, before climbing to San Zeno,known as the balcony of lake Garda,which offersamazing views of the lake and surrounding mountains. Local food and wine tasting / lunch available on request (local cuisine)
Scenic tour which takes you cycling from the shores of lake Garda to Lessinia,
the mountainous area north of Verona. Take in the beauty of the Valpolicella area, famous for its wines, Amarone and Recioto to name a few, before reaching the Lessinia Natural Park you can admire the “sphynxes”, numerous limestone monoliths, shaped by nature over the course of thousands of years. This route offers amazing views of the lake and surrounding mountains. Local food and wine tasting / lunch available on request (local cuisine).
- Levels 1 - Cyclotourist Distance: 20-30 kilometres Elevation gain: 200-300 metres. Ideal if you enjoy easy routes, mostly on flat or gently rolling terrain. Suitable for families and occasional riders.
- Livello 2 - Beginner Distance: 30-60 kilometres Elevation gain: 300-600 metres. Ideal if you are used to cycling on a fairly regular basis, on routes which include gentle slopes and easy climbs.
- Livello 3 - Intermediate Distance: 60-100 kilometres Elevation gain: 600-1500 metres. Ideal for the active cyclists; you train regularly, can climb a fair elevation gain and enjoy a little challenge.
- Livello 4 - Enthusiast Distance: 100-160 kilometres Elevation gain: 1500-4000 metres. Ideal if you are a well-trained cyclist, are able to ride for several hours, climb challenging segments and are comfortable with a fast pace.